We provide solutions to suit customers in Project Portfolio Management.
What is PPM?
- The centralized management of one or more portfolios, which includes identifying, prioritizing, authorizing, managing, and controlling projects, programs, and other related work, to achieve specific strategic business objectives.
- PPM allows an organization to measure the impact of project management on procurement, human resources, cost, and product quality at a company-wide level.
- Program level – cumulative management of projects contributing to common program objectives.
- Portfolio – allows programs or projects to be prioritized for completion by strategic goals, revenue, operational and functional objectives
Why do you need PPM?
- Builds discipline into project selection process
- Links project selection to strategic metrics
- Prioritizes project proposals across a common set of criteria, rather than on politics or emotion
- Allocates resources to projects that align with strategic direction
- Balances risk across all projects
What do we provide?
We sit down with you and assess what you best need. Initially, it means preparing your organization readiness to carry out PPM and select the evolution from where you are today to implementing step by step constituents of PPM.